Real Men Wear Pink = Men Fighting Breast Cancer.
Breast cancer affects everyone. Women, and men. That's why the men of KGUN 9 and our sister radio stations are helping to raise awareness and money to support the American Cancer Society's mission and save more lives than ever before from breast cancer.
Every dollar raised helps the American Cancer Society save lives from breast cancer through early detection and prevention, innovative breast cancer research, and patient support.
Thanks to the passion of supporters like you, the American Cancer Society is able to make a huge impact on the mission to end breast cancer.
Real Men Wear Pink was born out of a desire for men to have a unique way to help in the fight against breast cancer.
Will you help? Please visit the Real Men Wear Pink website and pledge to help us in the fight against breast cancer, today.
Our Real Men
- Alex Steiniger, host of The Tucson Morning Blend
- Allen Kath, Good Morning Tucson's 'Big Al ... your Traffic Pal!'
- Cuyler Diggs, KGUN 9 Meteorologist
- Greg Curtis, host of the Morning MIX on 94.9 MIXfm
- Guy Atchley, KGUN 9 News Anchor
- James T. Harris, The Beautiful Man, afternoons on 104.1 KQTH
- Jason Barr, KGUN 9 Sports Director
- Marty Bishop, midday host on 94.9 MIXfm
- Max Darrow, KGUN 9 News Reporter
- Mike Rapp, morning show host on 104.1 KQTH
- Zach Clark, afternoon show host on ESPN Tucson
Working alongside the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer events, Real Men Wear Pink gives communities the opportunity to nominate local male leaders to spearhead fundraising efforts for the American Cancer Society's breast cancer initiatives.