Because of the passion of supporters like you, Real Men Wear Pink of Tucson candidates are helping create a world free from the pain and suffering of breast cancer.
The Real Men of 104.1 KQTH
- Help Mike Rapp reach his goal of $2,500 by joining him at Brother John's Beer, Bourbon, and BBQ Saturday, September 29th 11-4pm! Portions of proceeds will benefit the American Cancer Society
- Help Pat Parris reach his goal of $2,500
- Help Cuyler Diggs reach his goal of $2,500
- Help Big Al reach his goal of $2,500
- Help Mark Charter reach his goal of $2,500
The Real Men of 94.9 MIXfm
he Real Men of the Tucson Morning Blend
- Help Alex Steiniger reach his goal of $2,500
Real Men Wear Pink is a group of community leaders raising awareness and funds for this year's Making Strides Against Breast Cancer event. Together they are making a difference in the fight against breast cancer.