You can listen to Tucson's Morning News, Chris Plante, Dave Ramsey, Laura Ingraham, Joe Pags, and Lars Larson and all of your favorite news/talk shows on your Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Show or other Alexa-enabled devices.
Setting up 104.1 KQTH on your device is easy.
On the App:
- Download the Alexa App
- Select "Skills" from the main menu of the app
- Search for 104.1 KQTH. Tap on the station logo to get the 104.1 KQTH skill.
- Tap "Enable" to enable 104.1 KQTH skilll
- Say "Alexa, enable 104.1 KQTH skill"
Once you've enabled the skill, just say "Alexa, open 104.1 KQTH skill"
From there, you'll have four options. You can say:
- Listen Live"
- "The Rapp Report" - for the latest Mike Rapp Podcasts
- Simply say "Alexa, skip." to skip to the next podcast
- "Weather" - for today's forecast
For quicker access to these skills, you can simply say the following whenever you want!
- To Listen Live, just say "Alexa, tell 104.1 KQTH to listen live"
- To hear The Rapp Report, just say "Alexa, ask 104.1 KQTH for the Rapp Report"
- For today's forecast, just say "Alexa, ask 104.1 KQTH for weather"